Everyday Minerals

I need to make a PSA. I want to preface this by saying I've never used this product.

Everyday Minerals: I ran into this site while surfing around for reasonably priced makeup that won't rub off/look shiny/make me break out on my wedding day. EM will actually send you free samples with three shades of foundation, a shade of concealer & a shade of blush to figure out which shade goes best with your skintone. All you have to pay for is shipping. I just put in an order for the free samples and the shipping was just under $4, which is very decent considering how much product they're sending your way.

I hate wearing makeup. I never wear it, but everyone's been making a big fuss about mineral makeup recently and I figure it's best to try it out before jumping in and spending like $60 on the popular brand they sell on tv. Ugh, I've never spent $60 on makeup ever.

In any case, I'll update on it when it finally comes in the mail. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medium Fidelity

A Jawline Sharp Enough to Cut Glass