Mustangs and Omelets

Weekend wasn't exactly as productive as I wanted it to be. It was just too hot to motivate myself.

On the plus side, Kim did come over for brunch but wasn't up for beaching due to having already overextended herself all the rest of her weekend already having driven to NYC and back that Saturday and going out with her friend Jen that same night in Springfield. How that girl manages to not fall over from exhaustion is beyond me.

In any case, I made her, myself and Trevor omelets and toast with OJ. And Kim, having rented a Mustang that weekend, brought it over and we too some pix of her in it...and on it.

It was very funny, but it was so hot out that Trevor and I quickly retreated to the indoors. On the bright side (depending on how you look at it) Kim's begun dating. I haven't met the newest guy, but considering he's the first in quite some time it's probably best to not count our chickens before they hatch. It's not often that the rebound guy is "the one" but she's happy so I can't complain. It's nice that she has someone to share some of her time with.

Today was my first day at my new job. It was all sitting around sitting side by side, so it was a little over my head today, but I figure that I'll be a fast learner once I actually get going. This morning I started off with no phone, my email didn't work, and I didn't have a mouse pad. But on the plus side, my new manager Sean was nice enough to bring in Panera Bagels to ring in my first day. He's a really nice guy and I get the feeling that he'll be a much more effective manager than my previous one. Not because of the bagels alone, but so far my experiences with him have been very positive.

I've also been considering buying some fake boobs. And by fake boobs I mean I want to get some "chicken cutlet" type things to shove in my bra for my wedding day so I'm not so flat-chested. I'm actually very happy with my shape in normal life and I've always hated padded bras and push up things that squish 'em up and out but it'll look better in my gown if I'm not so boyish stick straight.

I look forward to my new Rock and Republic Victoria Beckham Jeans coming in the mail. I'm surprisingly in love with the Spice Girls and excited about them getting back together. lol I didn't even like them that much back in high school, but it's so nostalgic that they're back together and Posh was always my favorite. Plus I hear amazing things about her jeans making any and all butts very...perky. And having realized that two pairs of my jeans have holes near the rear pocket areas I felt like it was time for some new jeans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Jawline Sharp Enough to Cut Glass

Double Your Stoves, Double Your Fun