Susan's Shower

Susan's shower yesterday was a lot of fun. Liza brought some shower games for us to play, the food was good and Aunt Deborah apparently put in a lot of hard work putting everything together. Susan got a lot of gifts and seemed to have a lot of fun.

We made toilet paper wedding gowns. I don't have pictures of it yet, but rest assured that there are pictures that exist in the world with me covered in toilet paper.

Trevor and I got a date and put down our deposit. Now all we need to do is find a photographer and DJ that don't cost us an arm and a leg that isn't entirely inept. I suppose I never knew before but apparently photographers feel free to charge up to $4,000 for a day of work. Even if I liked having a million dusty pictures hanging around (which I don't) that's way too much money to spend.

I have a lot more work ahead of me until all the vendor deposits are done and I'm confident that all the t's are crossed and i's dotted, but I feel like we made a lot of progress. Being engaged is incredibly stressful; I don't know if I entirely expected that wedding planning would put such a big stress on mine and Trevor's relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Jawline Sharp Enough to Cut Glass

Layover Woe