Crash and Survey

I recently got into a car accident. As such my mind is wandering all over the place and I kind of want to space out but at the same time I think it's important to write otherwise my mind might very well explode from too many things being inside of it.

What's your name? Kelly, although I'm having an identity crisis now since I can't seem to remember my new married name.

Where do you live? Right here...for now until the house is done and then we'll be back in my old hometown.

How old are you? 25 going on 26 in a few weeks. Unfortunately due to all the house stuff I'll likely be busy painting and packing and cleaning.

What are you doing right now? Watching "When Harry met Sally." I love the old married couples in between scenes talking about how they met. I particularly like the really old Asian couple and the old man keeps saying "wery" instead of "very." They are SO cute.

Favorite food? I am a lover of all food, but whenever I see duck on a menu I have to have it.

Dessert? I'm typically fond of tiramisu but I have to say those little mousse cup things at the wedding were RIDICULOUS. I could live off of those alone....although I'd be really fat and likely covered in zits.

Drink? I'm a big fan of the Canada Dry Green Tea Ginger Ale. Fizzy from the soda, refreshing from the tea and a nice palate cleanser from the ginger.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A better, less materialistic, less jealous, more kind, slightly less snarky version of who I am. I don't feel like I've hit the point where I really feel "grown up"

If you could have dinner with anyone, alive or dead, who would it be? I think it'd be pretty awesome to have dinner with Anthony Bordain. Even if he's really opinionated and mean I figure at very least we'll have an amazingly delicious meal, or something really weird like bone marrow.

If money weren't an object what kind of car would you drive? Probably some kind of small Japanese thing. I have a soft spot for the Lexus SC430 although that's not terribly family friendly.

If you were stranded on a desert island and you could pick just one thing to bring with you, what would it be? Trevor. Because I love him and I kind of already promised to spend the rest of my life with him plus...I have no real survival skills and would greatly need assistance to get into the groove of having no electricity, running water or internet.

In one word describe your...
Best friend: Blonde
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Spouse: Trev-arrh
Pet: None
Means of Transportation: Rental
Home: Box-full (is that a word?)
Day: Rainy
Favorite CD: Round? lol
Job: 401(k)
Favorite color: Green
School: UConn
Computer: Toshiba
Hair: Chaos
Eyes: Almond

Sweater or sweatshirt? Sweater for sure. Sweats look sloppy.

Coach or Dooney? Coach...Dooney looks like what 14 year olds would carry.

Jeans or Khakis? Jeans if given a choice but khakis tend to be more work appropriate.

Heels or flats? Heels for work, flats for shopping and general walkability.

Drink or smoke? Drink...smoking is disgusting.

Red or Blue? Well since I live in Connecticut I guess I'm a Blue state.

White after Labor Day? Sure, just be careful of spills.

Candy or flowers? Flowers I guess. Candy makes me feel fat and zit-y

Rain or Shine? Shine!

Cats or Dogs? Dogs...they're significantly less likely to scratch your eyes out.

McDonalds or Burger King? Hmmm...I'd pick Whoppers over Big Macs. But Burger King hasn't banned trans fats yet so it's a hard call.

Coffee or tea? Coffee, but I do like both very much.

Single or taken? Married

Comedy or Tragedy? Comedy. I don't really like to be upset by movies.

Cars or trucks? Cars. I can't figure out how to back-up safely in big vehicles and I like backing up into my parking spots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Jawline Sharp Enough to Cut Glass

Layover Woe