Promotion

I finally got offered that job in installation I was interviewing for. I start in July, but not after having to train a successor and tying up any loose ends.

I'm glad to make the shift since I've long since lost my zest for coming into work everyday. Plus, I figure that with all the other life changes on the docket that I can easily take on one more in stride. I'm going to be a married woman; it's time I start taking more control over my future. And it never hurts to pocket some extra dough that comes with a raise.

I opened a CD this past weekend at my local bank. I figure that I should try to make at least a little more interest on my savings since I'm inevitably planning to spend it for a very specific occasion at a very specific time and I have a little time to play around with.

I also went to the Cape with Trevor. His best childhood friend Tyler was up for the weekend at the Cape and was throwing a party that he invited us to. Ty's a really good guy; I don't say that just because he's very dear to Trevor. He reminds me of someone but I can't quite put my finger on who that could be. I didn't really know many people at the party, but everyone was very nice. Our Caramel Apple mix drinks were a big hit.

I'm glad to be home though. I'd prefer home-bed over Cape-bed any day. Plus I always feel like I have a ton of chores to do at home when I'm not there. (sigh) It's going to be a long week; I have a lot of stuff to do at work before I'm done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Jawline Sharp Enough to Cut Glass

Layover Woe