The Wedding Gown

Imagine my surprise that I actually bought my wedding gown today.

I can't find a picture of the exact dress, but rest assured that it's THE dress. Plus for the sake of surprise it would be in bad taste to show anyone (other than Kim since she was there when I bought it).

Apart from being a few sizes much too large for me the sample they had was ideal. It was probably the 7th or 8th dress I tried on today. After I figured out which one I liked best (I was very specific about what I did not like so it made it pretty easy), I asked how much it'd cost, and I suppose that it was destined to be because it was the last one they had and it was heavily discounted so I was obliged to buy it. I would regret it forever if I didn't grab it up today. And if for whatever reason I changed my mind I could very easily afford a second dress.

So I was in and out pretty quickly. Kim on the other hand tried on at least twice as many dresses as I did. But it was very fun. I personally like the tea length dresses best, but I understand you can hide a lot more under a long one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medium Fidelity

A Jawline Sharp Enough to Cut Glass