ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Even though I've already addressed it earlier I have no patience whatsoever for anyone who wants to be negative about the entree selection.

And yes apparently people want to make me feel bad and make my stress level that much worse because they're not empathetic in the slightest bit to the fact that it's hard to pull this kind of event together.

If you're not going to be constructive I don't really want to hear about why you don't like the things I've worked so hard on for the better part of a year. Do you want me to berate the things that matter to you too?

In any case, I took the day off from work today. And tomorrow. I needed a break because I felt my head was going to explode. Apparently I had at least a little foresight to give myself a break because I've been emotionally, physically and financially stretched thin. As a result I'm overly sensitive.

I'm so not in the mood to talk about anything because I'm too miffed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Jawline Sharp Enough to Cut Glass

Layover Woe